Summer Vacation 2017 || St. Lucia baybee!!!

Hiiii reader! How are you doing? I hope everything's going well with you. Hope you're happy and healthy, and smiling ☺

Sooo, let's get right to it. After a LONG ASS second school year, I finally got to go home on vacation! We only had 24 days for vacation, then we would have to come back to Taiwan for our white coat ceremony (will write about it in the next post!). I scrunted and saved to pay for these plane tickets man lol, I needed to go home.

Anywho, off we went, taking over 24 hours of travel from Taiwan - China - New York - St. Lucia.

Over Russia
When the plane was landing at the airport in St. Lucia, I almost started crying a few times. I just breathed a sigh of relief haha. I was sooo happy to see my sisters and cousin who came to get me from the airport. I felt full, full of joy.

My first day at the beach was so much fun. When my feet touched the sand I got so happy! * Side note, the beach is my favorite place, ever...well for now * After longing to be there for so many months, I got to walk on sand in my homeland, with some of my favorite people. We played music, danced, laughed, and just had a good ass time.





Baby sis

Big sis ♥


In between beach visits, going to work with my sister, going to town, I turnt up! LOL

At work with bae (sister)

Saw Kalash Perform!!! 
The morning after the event lool. Breakfast at the beach
And more beach...




And yet another beach afternoon...



We also attempted fishing - that was a fail lol


AAAANDDDD more turning up!!!

S.O.S


And, guess what? Another beach evening lol

Point Seraphine

I ended my last night playing cards and eating bakes and coco tea. If you're from the Caribbean islands, mainly St. Lucia, Dominica, Martinique, Guadeloupe, Grenada, St. Vincent... I'm probably forgetting some, but you'll know what bakes and coco tea are (comfort food!!) We played and laughed, had music poppin, talked shit and enjoyed the night/morning - daybreak if you will lol.

Yaaaasss
Needless to say, I had a well deserved vacation. My mind and heart were full of love and positive vibes,  I laughed so much, and didn't have a care! I soaked it all in and lived in the moment as much as possible. My heart is still full. Sometimes you just need your peeps and their vibes, man. 


 ♥ Love and positivity to you all 



 




Comments

Popular Posts