Hello from 2022!

 Oh my, has time flown by! (Hey that rhymes hehe)

Here I am updating 3 years after my last post, but hey, c'est la vie! Well as I normally do, it's going to be a recap of what the hell has been going on these last 3 years lol! 

WORK

Last thing I mentioned was that I was in my last semester of med school. I'm proud to say that I've since graduated, done internship, now am a House Officer (we don't have residency in St. Lucia)!! I have been working in the Emergency Department since internship ended. I did work at our now Respiratory Hospital for 4 months in 2021, though. I recently resigned (as in this month!!) and heading to another hospital for work in their ER. It's a decision that was not too difficult to make as the ER I worked at was getting REAL busy and I think I was beginning to get burnt out. 





PERSONAL LIFE

Sooo there have been SEVERAL changes in my personal life, the most exciting being that I am now engaged to the lovely man that I posted about in 2019!! We got engaged officially in July 2021 but have been discussing it and I knew about the ring in October of 2020. Since we're long distance, and since dumb ass covid kept us apart for 2 years, we've had time to talk about a lot of aspects of our lives including engagement and marriage. He finally came home summer of 2021 and we got the ball rolling! He's now completing his last semester of undergrad in Taiwan . We're getting married next year ♥




Also, I moved out of my parent's home and got an apartment, also got my drivers license and a lil car last year! 
Some other random photos:

Still off and on at the gym lol

First piercing in Taiwan, second one St Lucia


Hosted a TV show Healthwise!!






Healthwise TV show!

Thanks for stopping by, although the posts keep getting more and more spaced out LOL. Stay safe ♥

Comments

Popular Posts