I Work Out!

Hey hey hey! Hows everyone doing? I'm alright, thank you very much :)

So, school has resumed for me, my final semester of Undergrad! My course load isn't so ridiculous this semester, so I've taken up a part time job on campus as a lab assistant, and still working my summer job 3x a week! For this I am grateful.

In other, and more exciting news, I've resumed exercising at my school's gym as of last week Monday (Sept 8th)!! I thought it would have been more difficult to get the motivation to get up and go, but so far I haven't missed a day! It also helps that I have my bf as a trainer ^_^.

The program we're following is a 12 week program from Beachbody.com and I'm on day 6 today. Let me tell you something, I was sore as a MOFO from Tuesday to Thursday, not fun.

ANYWHO I've done squats using the barbell! (pictured below) I've always wanted to do that and look like a badass lol. One thing I wish I had, though, was a blender or nutribullet! I hate eating veggies sometimes, so it would help A LOT if i got one of those. Howeverrrr I still am a college student, so this is just a little out of my reach at the moment.

Not me in this photo. Credit from Bodybuilding.com
For those reading who need a little motivation, here it is! Go get fit and kick some ass, you won't regret it.

Until next post lovely people :D ♥♥

Comments

Popular Posts