Updates and Randoms!!

Hey everyone! I've been meaning to update for weeks now, but every time I'd think about typing something that doesn't result in a grade, some bonus marks, or some some sort of benefit to my GPA, I've simply just said a mental "nah" to (lol).

So on to mini updates: I'm still following the training program on bodybuilding.com !! I'm actually sticking to it guys! This week began week 4!! I've missed a couple of days training, but I did't let that discourage me from just picking up right where I left off. Some of my recent improvements have been:

• Leg pressing three 45lb plates a side
• Deadlifting 35 lbs a side
• Shoulder pressing 10 lb dumbbells
• Spinning comfortably at level 6 on the spin bike (I think the highest level is 12)

There are others but that's just to mention a few! Oh and I try to eat clean, too!

After a gym session!!

Hair Updates


I think I can say that my hair has reached Mid Back Length (MBL for those who know the natural hair lingo)! I haven't been treating my hair the best these past couple of weeks, as a bun has been my staple hairstyle, and I've run out of eco styler gel :'( now I'm just strugglin' man!! I'm currently in need of a wash and I AM SIMPLY TOO LAZY FOR THAT RIGHT NOW. Don't judge me, you know how it is sometimes :/

Mid Back Length YO!


School and Work Updates

School has been, well, school. What's there really to say? LOL. Nothing really exciting in that department, to be honest. Oh, BIOCHEMISTRY is partly from the devil I believe. It's not a horrible subject but it's not a good one either, ya feel me? Maybe my fellow non - mathematicians will get this (sigh).
Working on one of my research papers at around 4 a.m! 


As for work, it's been pretty normal and routine. Sitting behind a counter selling stuff to people can get like that lol. A few days ago I was so bored and for that one day I had put on some light makeup, so I took what seemed like 40 - 50 selfies (no shame), but everyone knows 90% of selfies don't make the cut ;') bahahaha!!


That's it, for now I guess! I hope you enjoyed my attempt at another update and cramming stuff into one post to make up for lack of posts!! Enjoy the rest of your week everyone! Stay happy and healthy ♥☺

Oh, if any of you would like to follow me on Instagram, my username is @islandqueen_758

Comments

Popular Posts