Be Proud of Others

HHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII peeps! I have awoken from the rock I was sleeping under lol!

How is everyone doing? I think I've been pretty o.k of lates: I'm in good health, my family and friends are fine, my relationship is good, and school well, remains school :/

I've been thinking for the past few days, how seldom we express how proud we are of the people we know, and are so easy to overlook their accomplishments, no matter how small. Sometimes, all someone needs to get them through a day, is some encouragement and recognition to boost them up!



I'm saying this because throughout my life I have gotten constant reassurance from my parents, aunts,  uncles, and other family members and friends of how proud they are of me, and my efforts (mainly school related), and I know that without the positive surroundings that I was raised in, that I wouldn't have been working as hard as I do right now. Even with living a more active lifestyle, I'm encouraged and inspired by my boyfriend, who leads by example, following his fitness goals.

Because I know how this (positivity) has impacted my life, I've begun to adopt that role, to remember to tell those I love, that I'm proud of them, even in the smallest of efforts and accomplishments, because who knows, you might be just the thing that keeps them going!

An encouraging word is a gift that keeps on giving. So, after you've read this post, think of at least one person you know that you think needs a push in the right direction, or just a nudge to keep going on, go tell them how proud you are of them, and they they're doing a fantastic job!

See ya next post ☺ ♥

Comments

Popular Posts