I'm Back! Graduating College and Getting into Med School!

Hey, anyone still reading :\

I haven't posted in AGES oh my goodness! So much has happened since February (shame face)!!
Well First off, I finally GRADUATED FROM UNIVERSITY!!! This was one of the most proudest times of my life y'all! I am one of few in my family, and the first in my household to graduate uni, and I couldn't be happier to not only represent myself in my accomplishments, but my lovely family as well. It was a pity my little sister couldn't have made it to Grad.


Family and Boyfriend :)

Big Sis aka BAE ♥

All Grad Photo Creds: My brother in law Carson Smith

And in other awesome news, I AM NOW IN MEDICAL SCHOOL as we speak! I still find it hard to believe sometimes, but yes, I am a medical student :D eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

And you wouldn't even begin to guess where I am.......... Taiwan! Yessir! I applied for a scholarship and got through. It's 100% paid for! I feel so blessed :').

From St. Lucia, it took approx 23 flying hours to get here. The time zone is 12 hours ahead so that was some getting used to lol. I feel like I'm typing all over the place but I guess I will explain in more detail next post. I do hope I'll continue blogging and not take SUCH LONG BREAKS in between.

Plane to Taipei

Orientation for International Students


Anywho, thanks for reading, whoever you are :) 

Future Dr. Henry xxx

Comments

Popular Posts