Beautiful St. Lucia!!!

Hi beautiful people! Amongst the "worries" of applying for jobs here and there, I had the opportunity to visit the beach twice so far (although it SHOULD be more). The first time I went, it was with my cousin from Trinidad who came to visit for about a week and the second was this past Sunday, with another cousin to celebrate his 22nd birthday! Both occasions were to the Pigeon Island National Park in St. Lucia.

Sister and I (with the fro's). Cousin in striped bikini



I think it's official that the beach is one of my favorite places on earth. Need to travel more to find more! :D

Birthday boy!

Look's like a postcard right?



After an awesome lunch, we climbed the fort. You can read about some of it's history here.





Looking through the fort's windows


Hope this inspires you to discover your own island, country, city, or whatever it may be! And also, maybe visit St. Lucia while you're at it hehehe ;)

Have an awesome day/week/month, etc!

Comments

Popular Posts