Completing University?!?

Why hello there beautiful person!

You may (or may not) have realized that I've been MIA for a minute. Well I can safely blame it on school, as I had tests and exams to study for, and independent papers to write. However, all of this was completed mid- December, so after that, I really have no excuse :\

In other, HAPPIER news, I've completed Uni!!!!!!!!!! I don't really want to gloat just yet, as I still have 2 outstanding grades.... so let's just whisper shall we? *yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy*

That being said, I am now officially unemployed.. so yeah, there's that. I've been applying to places here and there, and gonna apply to a lab at a hospital (I majored in Biology) so hopefully that turns out well? Pray for me folks.

Another update: I've bleached the ends of my hair! I've been talking about it for months, and finally did it! Along with my sister who did highlights in hers. The color isn't really that visible on camera though...

Oh and I turned 22 on Jan 15th!!!!!!!! *Insert Taylor Swift song here*

To make up for my lack of posts, here are a few photos I've taken recently (excuse the non HD quality):


Peep the sea in the background though! At my aunt's place

Sisters!!!!!!!!!! ♥

My love :) baby cousin

At home hair bleaching - baking soda and hydrogen peroxide lol

The results! Not too bleached

Twistout - peep the bleached color

Sister's highlighted hair!

Red velvet cake for my 22nd! Also a surprise b-day party!

Anywho I'm just playing catch - up for now, so until next post! Kisses!



Comments

Popular Posts