First Post?!!!!

To anyone who decides to read this, HI ! ! !

        So, let's begin with formalities. I'm Sharna, from the beautiful Caribbean island St Lucia. As you can tell by my blog title, this blog is not quite specific, but it's gonna be random bits and pieces of my life, and my interests, rants, and reviews, hair, fitness, likes, and dislikes.

A little background on me

        For as long as I can remember, I've always had a keen interest in writing, (well I kept a journal from ages 13 - 17 so clearly) and I just stopped as soon as I began university. Needless to say that my "creative juices" have been in severe hibernation for a while (4 years to be exact, but who's counting?). So here I am, revisiting an old love, and this time sharing it with the internet, assuming anyone ever reads this. But, if you like to, follow me as I take you along my life's journey, and hopefully you'll be inspired as others have inspired me.

Oh and one more thing, here's my face!


Photo by Rany Daniel Horne

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts