End of Semester is Near! (and VERY amateur phone-tography)

*DEEP BREATH*. You just gotta love the weekends, man!!! I am a Saturday Sabbath keeper, and, man I have to tell you that the feeling of NO work related obligations for 24 hours is a live saver.

Over the week I have had three exams and a quiz in the space of three days and I didn't think I would have lasted till Thursday, but i'm alive (thank the LORD), and I have to repeat this whole crazy schedule of sleeping early and waking up early to put in some extra study time.

Despite all these ups and downs (and even more downs), I have managed to stay sane throughout this hectic semester, (3 more weeks woooo) without having a mental breakdown or anything of the sort. To all of those reading who have finals coming up, keep your chin up, study, take breaks, laugh ALOT, of course pray, and you'll be fine!

Now to digress - I've been into photography for a few years now, but I've never gotten the chance to own a fancy schmancy camera, or anything of the sort. Even if I did, I wouldn't have the time or patience to deal with that while being a biology major in university, so ive just stuck with amateur (and quite low quality :/) photographs of normal day to day stuff. I recently got to try out a Samsung ace and, well here are a few shots I took (i'll try to get some better shots when I actually have time like a normal person:



 
I know, they're NOT the best but lol, whatevs, you know?
 
And, there's the typical bathroom selfie:
 
 
So, stay happy peeps! Do what you love, and love what you do!

Comments

Popular Posts