Doing This Fitness Thing!

So I actually started working out today! I do have to mention though, I had 2 slices of pizza for breakfast!  :O Yes, I know, don't judge me. That wont be happening again any time soon lol. I won't be doing daily posts, but I was so excited about starting over, so here goes my diet today:

Breakfast:
2 slices of chicken pizza (yes, yes i know, stop looking at me like that)
water

Lunch:
2 big spoonfuls of rice with chicken and lentils
Water

Snack:
4 cookies
Banana
Handful of peanuts

Dinner:
Oatmeal

Before dinner, I did the Shaun T "T-25" workout "Alpha total body circuit", and I must say, than I am indeed unfit. But I'm gonna change that! I felt awesome after working out though!



"Sweat is your FAT crying"

Hope this motivates at least one person. If it does, then keep going, we can do it!! ♥

Comments

Popular Posts