Photo shoot & Food Poisoning :(

G'day mates! Hope all's been well with you guys! Well, from the title of the post, you can already tell what this is about.

On Sunday (13th July) I had a photo shoot! It wasn't anything "professional" per se.. One of my guy friends wanted to practice his photography skills and asked me if I would be willing to be his "model", and of course, I said yes!

We went to a golf course, around 5 pm so that we'd get awesome lighting from the sun, and sunset. I tried on three outfits, just for fun. He hasn't finished editing all the photos, so these are the ones he's sent me so far:







For my hair, I tried, and failed at doing a bantu knot out on wet hair. So, instead of feeling crappy about that, I just fluffed out my hair, and let it do what it wanted. Oh, and I also did my own makeup.. I tried, I tried.

Now, on to the sucky part of the week: I think I got food poisoning on Thursday! 

All day Thursday was horrible, as I had made frequent visits to the bathroom and not knowing why. This continued on Friday as well. I took 2 Imodium pills to help stop these not so nice visits to the bathroom, and it helped! A little too well, I think, as I didn't make another "visit" most of Saturday. On Sunday I was just plain feeling like crap. I had chills, goosebumps, and a bad headache which pounded each time I got up from sitting.

It's now Monday night and this afternoon I felt like crap all over again. I have no idea what's wrong with me, but I hope it passes soon.

Until next post, when I'm feeling better ♥

Comments

Popular Posts